The Sunspire It's home (Oasis official discovery)
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt smiled and reached down to nuzzle Jace on the top of his head, sitting close by to watch the sun set over the oasis. I owe you my life in more ways then one, let us just endeavor to continue repaying each other, one day we may feel like we are even again. Ferdie chuckled and looked at Jace, he enjoyed spending time by Jace's side, why did they not do this more often?

I know you will Jace, your body is young yet, but we should get it tended to in the hot spring, though it'll be hard you you to climb down the rock path to get in there. I do not suggest jumping in from above Ferdie winced visibly, the memory of his belly flop was vivid. If it's tendon's in your wrist though those take a long time to heal almost a year I've been told.

tomorrow we will go there
Ferdie yawned and lay next to Jace offering Jace the warmth of his body. Laying his head down he closed his eyes ready to sleep without even checking himself over for dirt and debris. This 'war' had taken a tole from Ferdie as much as it did the rest of the pack.

Messages In This Thread
It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 25, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 26, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 28, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 31, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - August 04, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 12, 2014, 10:44 PM