Emberflame Ridge i might fade like a sigh if I stay.
21 Posts
Ooc — Kansas
a lopsided grin forms at her agreement with the beauty of her name; unbeknownst to her, jigsaw finds the woman just as lovely as her name, if not more so. but he is not exactly the flirtatious type and therefore keeps this sentiment to himself.

next wylla makes a sort of backhanded compliment, less backhanded however than not. jigsaw has always been fond of the name his mother gave him, not knowing pricelessly where it came from but himself considering it pretty badass as well. uh, thanks,  he answers with a happy wag of his alabaster plume. he shares her tbought of "jigsaw" being reminiscent of a mountain range, one, in fact, not unlike the sunspire.

Her information about diaspora leaves him not only with at least a little bit of hope, but also with a sense of purpose. ah ok. Thank you miss.  he responds, his voice devoid of any inflection. Unbeknownst to the smokey fae, he will follow her instructions to the T, avoiding the valley she has mentioned.

And with that it seems their meeting has for now come to an end. yea, don't wana keep you from your duties.  he says apologetically. it was nice meeting you. Perhaps I will see you around, Wylla. 

And with that, the pair part ways.
Messages In This Thread
i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 11, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 13, 2019, 02:39 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 14, 2019, 09:21 AM