Hushed Willows oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you,
9 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The creature is resistant. They do not see her properly, only this leaking vessel and the weakness inherent to the body, not the energy that it houses. The fallen stiffens at the sound of that voice and her jaw sets with tension. Does this beast not see how fortuitous their meeting here really is? As blind to fate as they are to Djinn's power; unable to see because they do not believe. A heathen? Would her father place a heathen in her path so readily? What lesson could be taught by someone such as this — unless it was a test? Too many questions.

Still, they offer their aid—but it is their own question that stuns Djinn thereafter: You fell?

The vessel reacts to this before Djinn can stop it: a contortion of the face leaving it creased with sadness, loss, immesurable confusion as the eyes drift to the compacted snow streaked with red. Perhaps they are a messenger of the lord after all, or placed here for another purpose — not to be saved as might be Djinn's charge in any other moment, but to do the saving. To teach humility.

Yes. Djinn confirms, but does not know what else to do. I do not... Remember.
Messages In This Thread
oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Djinn - December 15, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Djinn - December 15, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Djinn - December 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 16, 2019, 02:46 PM