Silver Creek i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food.
Loner
43 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Hope you don't mind me joining!

"HOLY HECK."

Dhalia busted the scene and promptly wished she could just bust right away back, the stuff of nightmares unfurled before her. She made a mad skitter with her paws, but ain't no getting outta this mess, girl. Maybe she shoulda listened to her brain for once -- she'd been smart enough to think of avoiding all this commotion, but not smart enough to stay away. Brains and abandon had always been at war in her, and abandon, unfortunately, held the winner's cup there.

"Hold on, man!" she shouted, and in some brazen attempt, she flung herself past the tree where the kid sunk against the ground, and whipped herself at the wolverine. Jaws wide, she sought to lay her teeth in any piece of the creature's hide. Hell, what if that thing turned on her? Her hesitation rippled through the length of her, and her teeth only met the hell beast's tail. She gripped, jerked, and jumped away, in hopeful attempt to avoid any swipe of that thing's deadly claws.
Messages In This Thread
i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Penn - December 22, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Dhalia - December 22, 2019, 11:25 PM