Silver Creek i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food.
Loner
44 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Though the wolverine spun around to swipe at her, Dhalia managed to avoid its claws. Less so because she was quick on her feet, and more so because this stranger proved just as insane and as gutsy as she'd been, and bit down on the freakin' critter's back, which made the wolverine redirect its blow his way.

In the pause of time, Dhalia pulsed forward in a second attack. She aimed for the creature's other side, but the wolverine pulled away just in time, and her teeth clicked mid-air. Dang it! A sharp sting of claws dragged through the tip of her ear, and a spray of blood hazed her vision. She blinked, teeth still bared, and cleared her eyes in time to see the wolverine slip from the grasp, trying to lumber its way out of their machine of attacks, to hurry away with its life across the blood-speckled snow toward the tree where the kid had lain just moments before.

Only, somewhere in the chaos, the kid had disappeared. Dhalia couldn't remember when.
Messages In This Thread
i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Penn - December 22, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Dhalia - December 24, 2019, 05:54 PM