Lake Rodney ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
Cowled eyes did settle upon her crown as she dipped, and Daivya waited in her diligent disposition, until the serrated tongue whispered back upon the wind to greet her. With the understanding of his words, however, a shiver of delirium wracked her spine like acapuncture needles; ends laced in sugar. Soft lips quirked at the corners, sleepy gaze coruscating with unspoken delight. Until, of course, she voiced her glee--

--"Really? T-That is wonderful! Oh, if you would have me, I will serve in a heartbeat." A plume of mottled cocoa waved swiftly at her rear, further betraying her elation. Oh, thank the gods, her mind did utter to her. Sucking a cool breath through her teeth, the girl dipped her chin once more, steadying her thundering heart until she had settled, resigned back to that acquiescent figurine. 

Black Hat...

"It is a pleasure to meet you, sir. My name is Daivya - I am a γιατρός, a medic, but a midwife too. I will tend to your wounded, but I will care for mothers, too, and their young. If, of course, I am permitted to do so." Introduction complete, she carefully awaited his verdict, trickles of anticipation running as rivers through her limbs.
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
Messages In This Thread
☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 24, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Black Hat - December 24, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 24, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Black Hat - December 25, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 25, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Black Hat - December 25, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 25, 2019, 01:56 PM