Noctisardor Bypass i hope you win the lottery and lose your ticket
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
A GAHNAY! Well, perhaps not, as he wasn't trespassing...

The man had allowed his son to trail behind some, hoping @Ashlar would gain some experience hunting on his own, and literally stumbled upon the new borders of the LCH group in the process. He beamed as he stopped, the smile starting slow and then spreading across his face as his tail did a wag. Ashlar would be so excited!

Gannet was as well. He'd promised to return, and while he'd considered turning to Moonspear when he found Terance missing, he was glad he hadn't needed to renege on his word. He'd need to return and thank Valette for her direction, let them know that they'd found them. A job for Ashlar, perhaps?

He lifted his muzzle and howled, a note indicating Ashlar should come to him and that he was here. Hopefully someone would hear and answer!
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
i hope you win the lottery and lose your ticket - by Terance - December 20, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: i hope you win the lottery and lose your ticket - by Gannet - December 26, 2019, 11:24 PM