Stavanger Bay The north wind blew, its head asunder
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Thistle imagined Nightshade was waging a war within herself whether or not to accept her aid. She did accept, though Thistle imagined it came with a price to the girls pride. My sister wife Nerian and I we have a garden of sorts I know you had said you know a bit about healing. If you wish to use them, you may but you must ask us first. You may also want to seek out Nerian she was a slave until recently as well, she maybe able to explain to you what is expected of you. She grew quiet then as she stepped forward and with gentle touches and kindness she cleaned the girls side, pulling out sticks and taking extra time to loosen some of the rocks that the girl couldn’t reach. She finally did have it all done and she swiped a small paw across the wounds with the aloe on it and placed the cobweb across it. It was not perfect and it was messy, but at least it was cleaned and cared for.

Thistle backed up and sat down quietly I am the head healer if you are wondering. So do not fear I know what it is I am doing. She offered a small smile and shifting her paws she grew quiet unsure now what to say. She supposed she could just leave, but she did not want to deny the girl company if she would like some either.
Messages In This Thread
The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Nightshade - August 12, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Nightshade - August 14, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Nightshade - August 14, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Thistle Cloud - August 14, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Nightshade - August 14, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Nightshade - August 15, 2014, 07:18 AM