Stavanger Bay it was forever now its just for now
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"icelandic translation here"

Thistle had not been in the den with Nerian and Ragnar and her own children for a few days, fighting to assimilate herself with everything and everyone. She had not realized that by doing so she may have hurt her sister wife, when that was not her intention in the least. Thistle herself had problems adjusting to the thought that she may not be loved anymore if she had ever been loved at all, but she would not voice this issue and contention it hurt to do so.

Thistle opened an azure blue eye and offered a small smile What did I tell you Nerian about guarding your emotions. She was merely teasing her voice a whisper, as she gently untangled herself from her children and moved a few feet away so as to let them sleep widely unscathed.

Thistle stretched and smiled again Hello Nerian. I am enjoying it, I believe winter will come sooner than we want it too this year, so I am taking what I can get.
Messages In This Thread
it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 09, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 14, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 14, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 16, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 21, 2014, 11:17 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:46 PM