Stavanger Bay The north wind blew, its head asunder
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"icelandic translation here"

Thistle sat still afraid to move and make the girl angrier than she already was. Thistle chuckled I felt that way at first too, but it’s not so bad. You do not have to worry that it will happen to you as well. Nerian is a different case than you all together. She did not know if the girl was thinking that, but she did know that it was what she would have thought if the situations had been reversed.

Thistle dipped her muzzle once and then lifted her head again You are welcome Nightshade correct? I am unsure if I heard you right last night. She grew quiet then and waited to see if the girl would talk of if she should take her leave and not return, except to help the girl with her wounds.
Messages In This Thread
The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Nightshade - August 12, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Nightshade - August 14, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Nightshade - August 14, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Nightshade - August 14, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Thistle Cloud - August 14, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: The north wind blew, its head asunder - by Nightshade - August 15, 2014, 07:18 AM