Swiftcurrent Creek Everybody's favorite time
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
A pretty little thing approached him (rather boldly, in fact), and Dauntless placed a protective paw on his meal. Even with that, he kept a friendly face and relaxed posture where he lay on the ground. He just knew that food could cause fights, and he would certainly fight for what he had caught if she attempted to take it from him. Thankfully, that didn't seem to be the case, even though she immediately asked him where he had found it.

I sure did! he replied, It wasn't too far from here. Sniffing the air, he attempted to glean any information he could about her. She smelled a lot like that Bhediya woman he had met on the borders of the nearby pack. That wasn't too surprising, considering he was lingering nearby. That put him at ease a bit more, so Dauntless tore off a rear leg of the rabbit and tossed it to her.

My name's Dauntless Morningside. My sister, Easy, I think she lives in your pack. A wolf I met there said Easy would be coming back from visiting family in a few days. Perhaps this gal could clarify that for him.
Messages In This Thread
Everybody's favorite time - by Dauntless - December 30, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: Everybody's favorite time - by Reiko - December 31, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: Everybody's favorite time - by Dauntless - December 31, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Everybody's favorite time - by Reiko - January 14, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Everybody's favorite time - by Dauntless - January 18, 2020, 09:59 AM