Silver Creek i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food.
Loner
43 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She cupped her ears to catch each of the stranger's words, but shifted her gaze across the scuffled snow as he rambled out a string of indignance and justified profanity. Dhalia hadn't seen the kid run, she'd only seen that there'd been a kid here one second and not a kid the next. Curious now, she crept forward and sniffed along the snow until she found the spot most stained by blood, belonging to neither wolverine nor wolf.

Rabbit.

"Don't know that kid from a hole in the ground. Sorry man, thought he was with you." She tipped her head to observe the vacant wedge beneath the tree. He'd taken the rabbit in one piece, clean and wicked handiwork. Too bad for him, his scent, brimmed with fear and adrenaline, gave a clear path to his flight. "That kid sure used us. Damn," and a smile tugged at her lips -- because irked as the stranger seemed to be, she was honestly impressed. "You wanna give him chase? Just for the kicks of spooking him a little, don't know if it's worth the rabbit."
Messages In This Thread
i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Penn - December 22, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Dhalia - January 03, 2020, 05:49 PM