Firestone Hot Springs vegetable man, where are you?
don't leave me here alone
49 Posts
Ooc — Jem
wearier than ever now, eyes of benign hues are cast to distant peaks. scouring their brazen climb with painful trepidation whispering hollowed soliloquies that stroke tender claws across velveteen ears. a wince as they pin tight against his head, he must ignore such insoluble thoughts and queries. unless the answer was achievable, what and why could beome the most bitter of enemies. 

starting slightly, he escapes his rumination at the words of his shadowed companion. eyes flick back, following the direction the boy gestured towards. the opposite direction to home- no. best not to call it that anymore, he'd lost the right to call it that before whatever happened to empty it so. it is as he peers forth towards that denser blur of green, apprehensive but...curious that he is asked. eyelids flutter as he  shifts eyes from forest to ground as quick as one can to avoid lingering on his companion. he would like that, wandering around hungry and tired had lost its appeal mere days after this whole thing had started and yet-

eyes flicker restlessly towards snow capped mountains, leering down on the rest of them whilst paws shuffle with dainty shivers. inhaling, he glances back with a weak little smile. "yes, i would really like thatlilting forth into soft bashfulness as he hesitates once more before pushing on "but-" what a funny little word, so small and essentially meaningless yet always the signal that something was about to change. he personally was not a fan of such a word. "-i..i need to see it- not because i don't believe you! just...otherwise i'll just be thinking non stop. i must, visit elysium once moreit's finished with a straighten and a determined nod of an angular face yet there is lingering sorrow present. reif liked solitude, but he now knew there was a large difference between solitude and actually being alone. he wasn't so fond of the latter. yet, soon...blinking he simply murmurs- "what's your um, forest called?"

Messages In This Thread
vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 06, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 06, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 06, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 10, 2019, 09:04 AM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 13, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 16, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - December 24, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - December 28, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - January 03, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Reif - January 04, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: vegetable man, where are you? - by Cam - January 12, 2020, 09:03 AM