breakfast is the most important meal of the day
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Laughter floated lightly from Hawkeye's coal-coated chest. "Tell you where I live," she somewhat quoted him. "So you can stalk me, loverboy?" She turned around, making eye contact with the male. Her eyes danced on his face up to his eyes, and she stopped a moment. It was obvious she had a zone-out, but it was brief.

Delight touched her pastel green orbs as she made as if she were to walk around Finn again. Hawkeye paused near his ear, though, while traveling towards his tail. "I'm sure you'd come into my den and then try to seduce me." The Amazonian breathed this gently to Finn's ear in a low, sensuous voice dripping in amusement. A smirk designed itself onto the left half of the dark girl's face.
Messages In This Thread
RE: breakfast is the most important meal of the day - by Hawkeye - August 15, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: breakfast is the most important meal of the day - by Finn - September 04, 2014, 06:10 PM