Neverwinter Forest Gone in bloom and bough
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
This is set in Neverwinter Forest (it doesn't appear on the prefix list for some reason). I will be power playing Junior in this thread.

A few days ago, young Osprey had approached Blue Willow, telling her of a batch of berries she'd plucked in a far-off forest that she hadn't been able to bring back to her aunt. Peregrine had overhead the conversation and taken note of Junior's disappointment. This morning, he surprised her by inviting her to take him to the distant woodland. He showed her a worn rabbit skin he'd brought along to use as a pouch to transport the berries his daughter had painstakingly collected.

Giddy to lead the way on such an adventure, Osprey Jr. bounded ahead and he trotted after her, never slowing until they reached the edge of the unfamiliar forest. Peregrine braked to a halt and set down the soft skin at his feet. His dusky blue-green eyes scanned Neverwinter Forest and his nostrils flared, taking in the spicy scent of evergreen boughs.

"Let's take a look around," he suggested to the aspiring Outrider. "Did you find anything cool here... besides the berries I mean?"

"Talking birds!" Junior reported. "I didn't look around much, except when I was lookin' for a leaf! Where d'you wanna go?"

"Let's head... south," Peregrine chose arbitrarily, nudging the rabbit skin beneath a bush and then motioning for Osprey to resume her position ahead of him as he loped into the shadow of the evergreens.
Messages In This Thread
Gone in bloom and bough - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 15, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Gone in bloom and bough - by Sitri - August 15, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Gone in bloom and bough - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 16, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Gone in bloom and bough - by Sitri - August 18, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Gone in bloom and bough - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 18, 2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Gone in bloom and bough - by Sitri - August 21, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: Gone in bloom and bough - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 21, 2014, 09:05 AM
RE: Gone in bloom and bough - by Sitri - August 21, 2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Gone in bloom and bough - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 21, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Gone in bloom and bough - by Sitri - August 22, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Gone in bloom and bough - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 23, 2014, 09:20 AM