Sunbeam Lair i have become death, the destroyer of worlds
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
i accidentally closed outta the tab where the first draft of this was written so this is the crappier re-written post. ;-;

the woman appears to see something in his expression that he notes causes her to take a step back. a small cant of his head is given, angling away that side of his face; assuming that it was the sightless impression of staring thru one's soul his blind eye gives. i am, she answers. he's suspected as much but hearing it confirmed causes his shoulders to slump some all the same. a soft noise is given and he makes to turn, to make a split second decision on whether he should keep trying his luck upwards or trek back down. either way, he was going to get caught in the cold all the same.

her warning gives him pause; step already taken in the direction of where he's once came.

for a moment he is reminded of his mother; in the way she might warn him of something he knows because she's warned him of it a million times prior. i know, salvatore offers in assurance; voice soft. salvatore speaks with her as he does his own mother, the words he offers the hybrid woman are absent any snapping with irritation. if anything, they are a bit solemn; gravelly at the unbidden similarity drawn between his mother and this stranger.

yet it is the offer that draws him back; causes him to truly pause. he freezes, finding it unexpected. he turns to face her; uncertain even as she turns from him and waves him forward in invitation. that's ...very kind of you. he speaks with gratitude, not really sure what to do with this kindness. salvatore. he offers his own name as he stops at the edge of the cave, intending on giving her ample space.
Messages In This Thread
i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by RIP Salvatore - January 12, 2020, 03:57 PM