Noctisardor Bypass Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Well, for some people it was a game -- certain siblings, in fact.  Yep -- Pike and Brou think it's funny to mess with my stuff, which he obviously wasn't too stoked about, that was for sure. Them being twerps was pretty much an every day thing from Spook's point of view.  Still, he needed a better suggestion.

He nodded at the suggestion. Burying stuff worked in some cases, but there had to be another option. Yeah, I tried that before we moved.. It made feathers all gross when it got wet out, and I think I lost a few things too.  He frowned. Really in the past he'd wondered if he'd just forgotten where he'd buried things, but there were a few now long-lost treasures hidden away in the forest.  There was a tree I found that I could kinda hide stuff in, but it's not big enough for the metal thing mom wanted me to take care of. That old piece of helicopter that Arbiter had hauled halfway across the planet at this point.  How do you find caves and stuff when they're covered by snow?  A cave would be big enough, and then he could stay out of the worst of the weather, too.  But even a small one would work if he just wanted to dump some things for safekeeping.
Messages In This Thread
Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 05, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 09, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 10, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 12, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 12, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 16, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 25, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 30, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - February 01, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - February 08, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - February 10, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - February 29, 2020, 01:14 AM