Stavanger Bay it was forever now its just for now
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian furrowed her brow and thought back on any conversation she had had with Thistle hum.... I honestly don't remember..... I have been raised er.. trained to keep them neutral, not show them, good or bad... I'm starting to have trouble with it though I need to practice more.[/b]

Nerian gave the pups a wide berth making sure not to get close, glancing sidelong at them as she made her way to Thistle's side. She didn't want to touch them or wake them with the sound of her foot steps.Then she settled next to Thistle and rested her cheek on Thistle's neck with a soft exhale, to her it was more then a hug, but she knew Thistle was no likely going to think into it.

How do you feel? does your head hurt much anymore? Nerian questioned honestly concerned for Thistle and worried that she should have done more. Lifting her head she looked into Thistle's eyes assessing the pupils and then the color. Catching herself to turned her gaze to the pups and her heart became heavy.

Thistle.... I fear Ragnar wants something of me that I want you to give him first, that you want to give him before I do.... Nerian's stomach did flip flops, she wasn't sure if she even wanted to ever be a mother, it was the heat that make her desire that, the rest of the time Nerain was very awkward and scared around pups. Her gaze didn't leave the pups she was afraid to look at Thistle

Messages In This Thread
it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 09, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 14, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 16, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 21, 2014, 11:17 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:46 PM