Stavanger Bay it was forever now its just for now
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Thistle saw the furrow in her sister wifes brow and was taken back wondering what she had said to upset her. Thistle felt as if she was walking on eggshells around Nerian so afraid to upset her, and make Ragnar mad, since she stubbornly believed she was not loved as Nerian was. As well as the simple fact that she was growing fond of the quiet priestess and did not wish to upset her anyway, regardless of whether or not it would upset their husband. Why would you want to hide your emotions from those that care about you though? I am merely curious? Thistle did not understand why she would not want those who were her family to not know how she felt, it felt fake and odd to thistle to not share that aspect of herself with others. She always wore her heart on her sleeve so to speak.

Thistle chuckled Do not worry you will not wake them, they sleep like the dead. and they did she certainly hoped as they aged that they would not be as heavy sleepers, especially when they were old enough to have their own dens it worried her, that they may sleep through danger. She however also knew they were still rather young, not quite 3 months old, soon they could go hunting with them all. Thistle did not mind her sister wife’s head on her shoulder getting used to her close proximity, as a matter of fact she imagined come winter when Ragnar would leave in the morning for patrol, they’d probably both gravitate towards each other in their sleep. She preened Nerian’s fur behind her ear though, gently getting any debris there, not thinking much of it or the effect it would have on the other, she would do the same for Julooke or her children or Ragnar.

Thistle shook her head No it doesn’t I am fine, thank you for saving my life Nerian I owe you a great debt. I wasn’t exactly thinking straight that day. The Cougar I believed scrambled my brains fairly well. She smiled then and tilted her head letting Nerian assess her current state of mind. She didn’t mind her checking on her she would do the same.

Thistle heard the words and though it hurt, she had expected such. Ragnar did not care or he did not understand about other’s feelings she wasn't sure and he hurt her’s often, so she would imagine that he would run rough shod over her again. Or it could just be that she was a little too sensitive, but that was something she could not help and he had known that getting into the marriage so. She loved the man dearly, but sometimes she wished he would care a little more about her emotional well being. Nerian I told you that he probably would not allow me to have them first. Our husband wants his son’s far too much. It’s okay I have accepted this and though it hurts a little bit, I am okay with it, and I will gladly take care of you if you should have children and you need help. I know this would be your first time. I also can help you be not so afraid. You seem to be a little scared of the children, with your own I think it will come naturally, but I can help you if you like. Thistle shifted her paws, though it would hurt to help the other take care of her children, it had been born from selfish desire to have pups first, since she had been his wife first, but she would just keep that to herself. She did not wish to upset anyone, and she would put them before herself as she always did.

Messages In This Thread
it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 09, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 14, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 16, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 16, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 21, 2014, 11:17 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:46 PM