Whitebark Stream overworked and underwhelmed
77 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Daylily, who was often lost in thought, was wandering the territory at a leisurely pace, trying to pick a place to bed down for the night. At the same time, she was thinking of all of her new friends and how excited she was to get this new pack life started. She wondered if anyone would have pups this year; she was, as yet, too young, and besides, the idea of having pups of her own was a rather frightening prospect. She could be mature when she needed to be, but she wasn’t ready for motherhood. But she loved being around young ones, and more generally, caring for those in need, puppy or otherwise.

It seemed as though she had manifested the dark female’s presence with her thoughts. In the dark, she would have tripped over the woman without her sense of smell. As it was, she stopped short of her a few feet away once her brain caught up to her nose and let out a surprised, “Oh! I—I’m sorry. I didn’t see you, there.” She saw the way the woman lay seemingly uncomfortably on her side and asked, “Are you all right?”
Messages In This Thread
overworked and underwhelmed - by Bhediya - January 22, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Daylily - January 22, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Bhediya - January 22, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Daylily - January 22, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Bhediya - January 22, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Daylily - January 23, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Bhediya - January 23, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Daylily - January 24, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Bhediya - January 24, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: overworked and underwhelmed - by Daylily - January 24, 2020, 11:06 PM