Mudminnow River Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor?
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
"Would you rather be guaranteed a life of bitter solitude, or take a risk but be able to enjoy the company of others?"

Corvus was a hypocrite. But could he really be blamed after everything he'd been through? Everyone he let past the iron gates of his heart left one way or another; those who didn't abandon him were torn from him in death, and he didn't belong with the rest.

He was destined to be alone.

Life had not treated him well, yet he persevered anyway. With enough exposure to pain, to trauma, to loss, he became numb to it; not by choice, but by necessity, for his body commanded he keep going. It wasn't ideal, no, but he was alive and in one piece. Things could've been worse.

A voice, it wasn't far. But he only sensed one wolf here, not two. Intrigued, he followed it and found a woman lying by her lonesome, accompanied only by the prey she fed upon. He tilted his head. Who were you speaking to? He asked, stopping a stone's throw away.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - January 19, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - January 22, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 01, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 01, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 23, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 23, 2020, 03:03 PM