Mudminnow River Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor?
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
She didn't appear to hear him, which was odd. The stranger noticed him in her own time, and she clearly wasn't pleased about that. She yelled at him in a tongue he'd never heard before, further adding confusion to this unorthodox interaction. Seeing that she likely wouldn't understand anything he said, Corvus slowly sank down onto his haunches with an utterly relaxed posture. He did not fear confrontation, especially with this girl; if she decided to attack him while he sat, he was fully confident he'd still come out on top.

I'm not here to fight you, He voiced, and though she may not know what he said, his smooth tone would convey what he meant well enough.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - January 19, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - January 23, 2020, 07:32 AM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 01, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 01, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 23, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 23, 2020, 03:03 PM