Bearclaw Valley why does tragedy exist?
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
bearclaw valley has become newt's favorite hideaway — though he makes no secret that he frequents it. he's found the passage between the two; cave and tunnel secreted away by the thick growth on either side. though the bison have returned some time ago the scent of large game — venison and other ungulates most notably — have begun to influx in the valley. bearclaw was becoming self-sustaining again and it fills newt with something ...contentment, excitement. bearclaw has become his safe haven when things back home have become challenging.

even after his talk with arlette, and time spent considering the advice she gave him, newt still has yet to talk to his parents. perhaps it was the fact that he knows his thoughts and feelings feel disobedient that keeps his tongue firmly clamped betwixt his teeth. casually, he moves thru the familiar terrain of the valley, trudging thru deeper snows where it banks and then into shallow paths of snow where he's trailed through before, blinking the fat snowflakes of the moderate snow shower of his lashes as he heads into bearclaw's heartland.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
why does tragedy exist? - by Nanoq - January 25, 2020, 06:47 AM
RE: why does tragedy exist? - by Merrick - January 26, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: why does tragedy exist? - by Nanoq - January 28, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: why does tragedy exist? - by Merrick - January 29, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: why does tragedy exist? - by Nanoq - January 29, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: why does tragedy exist? - by Merrick - January 29, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: why does tragedy exist? - by Nanoq - February 01, 2020, 07:36 AM
RE: why does tragedy exist? - by Merrick - February 01, 2020, 08:36 PM