Whitebark Stream the wheel of the year
77 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Daylily’s nerves lessened when Dawn expressed acceptance of her practices. And when she gave Day the go-ahead to prepare for the festival, she felt she might cry. “I-I did some things with Kora… the other day. N-nothing big. We just… scouted out a place to maybe grow a garden in the spring. I-if that’s all right? Other than that, this particular festival doesn’t require much preparation. I’ll just need to prepare what I’ll say to the rest of the pack to explain how they can celebrate if they wish.” She looked around, motioning at the snow on the ground. “Normally there’s a feast of some kind, but it’s still winter. Perhaps we can do that on Ostara, when spring officially arrives.”

Daylily was so preoccupied thinking of Imbolc and Ostara that Dawn’s next question took her by complete surprise? “What? Oh…” She hummed as she gave it some thought. “Well… most of my skills are directly related to my religion, you see… I can hunt small game—fish, rabbits, that kind of thing. But other than that… everything I know is plants and crystals and moon phases… Nothing very practical.” She glanced at Dawn and looked away, her ears splaying in embarrassment. “I know basic healing with herbs but most of my herblore is related to their spiritual uses, not medicinal.” She floundered for a moment, trying to think of something practical that she knew. “I-I like pups,” she said. “I mean, I know how to, you know… keep them entertained. Teach them things. Maybe that would be useful later? If—if anyone here has pups.”
Messages In This Thread
the wheel of the year - by Daylily - January 23, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Dawn - January 23, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Daylily - January 23, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Dawn - January 24, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Daylily - January 24, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Dawn - January 25, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Daylily - January 27, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Daylily - January 28, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Dawn - February 01, 2020, 04:17 AM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Daylily - February 05, 2020, 02:11 AM