Whitebark Stream the wheel of the year
77 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Daylily sighed in relief that Dawn wasn’t angry about the garden idea. In retrospect she didn’t know why she had thought that she would be; Dawn had always been quite accepting of her beliefs. She grew excited thinking about being able to garden in the spring. 

Day listened attentively to Dawn’s small story about a healer in a previous pack. When asked how she felt about having her own mentor from another pack, she gave it some thought. “It seems very romantic,” she admitted. “Not—not like, love romance, but… it seems like a beautiful thing.” She scrunched her eyebrows, trying to find a way to explain what she meant. “The idea of allying with another pack, or even one member of that pack, in order to learn how to help others. Allying for the good of mankind. That kind of romantic.” 

’A sitter, too, is a useful trade…’ Dawn continued.

“Yes,” agreed Daylily. “Obviously the children will remain close their parents for the first few months, but I imagine they might want a break from their pups after a while.” She smiled. “To sleep uninterrupted while someone else entertains them…” She looked around, admiring the view. “I’ll give both options some thought. I’m not sure which I’d like to pursue. And, well…” 

Day turned back to look at Dawn again. “I’d like to have time to continue the practice of my faith. Those skills could also be useful to Whitebark. I know how to cure insomnia with lavender, how to do spellwork to help with wolves’ spiritual needs, how to put up protections around people and territories. Not all believe in such things, but… you’ve always seemed accepting of my practices.”
Messages In This Thread
the wheel of the year - by Daylily - January 23, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Dawn - January 23, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Daylily - January 23, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Dawn - January 24, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Daylily - January 24, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Dawn - January 25, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Daylily - January 27, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Daylily - January 28, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Dawn - February 01, 2020, 04:17 AM
RE: the wheel of the year - by Daylily - February 05, 2020, 02:11 AM