Firestone Hot Springs your blues are rapping, and it fits my mood
21 Posts
Ooc — Hero
He chuckled when the male questioned his words, perhaps the male had never heard of the saying and he hadn't the energy or the patience to explain it to him, pushing the question aside instead and focusing on the real reason for his approach. Arcturus seemed to be a formidable opponent, if he of course was up for releasing tension, and in an effort to get his point across his posture turned to one more dominating and defensive, hackles raising ever so slightly. He was hoping to appear even larger than the dark male before him, and took a single step forward with a smirk. "I guess I came looking for you." he said, his voice seemed more deep and stern but without malice. He merely wanted to see if their strength was matched and he lowered his stance into that of a canine wishing to play--rump in the air and tail slowly swaying to boot as if to say come at me bro.
Messages In This Thread
your blues are rapping, and it fits my mood - by Arcturus - January 19, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: your blues are rapping, and it fits my mood - by Creature - January 28, 2020, 06:43 PM