Witch's Marsh The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gannet knew that familiar faces would be around, but he also knew there was no guarantee he would see them. The man had been away a long while and a lot had changed. This face, though, was particularly welcome. He wasn't one for forgetting names (my only char who doesn't), so he knew her immediately. They'd talked through some heavy times together.

You're still here, he said, and came forward to meet a little closer. His smile made it clear that he was extremely pleased by this, even if his tone didn't quite match her enthusiasm. How are you? The second question was a courtesy, but for Gannet it went deeper as well. Last he knew she'd been better.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - January 24, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - January 29, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - January 30, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - February 17, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 22, 2020, 01:52 PM