Jade Fern Grove I'd only waste it again
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Dawn moved in to deliver a 'boop' of her snout against his pale cheek, and he andled his head to mouth affectionately at the underside if her chin. It was still surreal and terrifying to know that he would be a father as the cold season transitioned into Springtime, but the excited anticipation had grown to outweigh his fear.

She suggested that they carry on, that she would be fine to make the journey. Artyom reigned in his concern, doing his best to spirit it away - they had no real rush to return to Whitebark so he was happy to drag it out for as long as his mate needed. "Alright," he concluded, and resumed their pace.

Her suggested of becoming gross and fat was met with a huff of breath in disagreement, and the ranger shot his companion a playful, sideways glance. "You could never be such things, мой сладкий," came his fond words, "besides, if anyone dared insult you, they'd have to answer to me!" A laughable comment, considering his peaceful nature, though one meant to deliver assurance of always having her back.

Messages In This Thread
I'd only waste it again - by Dawn - February 01, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: I'd only waste it again - by Artyom - February 01, 2020, 07:46 AM
RE: I'd only waste it again - by Dawn - February 01, 2020, 08:02 AM
RE: I'd only waste it again - by Artyom - February 01, 2020, 08:18 AM
RE: I'd only waste it again - by Dawn - February 01, 2020, 08:58 AM
RE: I'd only waste it again - by Artyom - February 01, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: I'd only waste it again - by Dawn - February 01, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: I'd only waste it again - by Artyom - February 02, 2020, 02:55 AM