Jade Fern Grove That's why you're you, and the same goes for me as well
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He noted the location of this new pack. Given the name, he knew where it was located, though he didn't visit the taiga much.

Treason ended up being right on the nose about both packs he joined here. Apparently, she knew something he didn't. But given that track record, he had a reason to trust her opinion. What more, her pack still stood, & now she was leading it. "What would you be looking for?" She asked, and he took his time to think on that. What had he lacked all his life?

Stability. His eyes, which had been fixed on the ground, turned up to look at her with confidence in this answer. That's all. He thought it was a simple request, but apparently not. If you can offer that, I will join you... should you welcome me. Corvus wouldn't take it personally if she denied him; nurtured by instability, he himself became unstable in just about every sense of the word. It'd be no surprise if that wasn't welcome in her ranks, especially since he'd turned her down before.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: That's why you're you, and the same goes for me as well - by Corvus - February 02, 2020, 03:20 PM