you were the one
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
if there is slight infection there Nerian will have a different route of treatment. If she wants a noticeable scar with no fur growth on it then refuse further treatment and f she wants just a small harry potter style scar then Nerian could treat her a little more Just let me know which way you want to go :D

Nerian waved her tail along the ground managing somehow to keep upright under the onslaught of the exuberant greeting.
Where have you been Chrysanthemum, much has changed in so little time. I am no longer allowed to den in my little home, so I have been using it as a place to dry the herbs.

Nerian lifted her muzzle and sniffed Chrysanthemum's head gently she began grooming the last remaining poultice away from it, she wanted to make sure there was no infection there, if all had gone well then skin would be raw and tender and a scar may form, but if Nerian used the last of her arnica poultice that she had made she much be able to make the swelling go down so the scar would be less noticeable when the fur grew back completely. and The arnica poultice wouldn't go to waste like it was now.

I think one more treatment might due you some good Chrysanthemum, after that you''ll be good as new Nerian didn't move to get the poultice just yet she wanted to enjoy Chrysanthemum some first.
Messages In This Thread
you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 15, 2014, 01:06 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 16, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 18, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 24, 2014, 04:57 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 30, 2014, 04:16 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - September 05, 2014, 03:31 PM