Whitebark Stream conflict of interest
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thankfully, whilst the other was lost in thought, Kaori was paying careful attention to her surroundings. As the girl continued to edge closer, the dragoness retreated several steps, avoiding contact. And once the other came to her senses, clearly startled, she offered a gentle, apologetic smile. “I did not mean to frighten you,” she assured her. “You do not need to apologise.” After all, she did not make her approach known through verbal means—she wrongfully assumed she would be spotted sooner.

Their near-collision aside, the female returned the introduction: “I am Kaori Draconid.” Perhaps the only Draconid to still reside within these lands. “It is nice to meet you, Daylily.” Another smile, once friendly, turned into one derived from amusement. “It is alright. I used to do the same,” she told her. She could remember several times in her youth where she nearly—and in some cases, did—ran right into someone else. Eventually, the embarrassment of such events, coupled with maturity brought on by age, ended that chapter of her life; she could only assume that the other female would eventually grow out of it, too.
Messages In This Thread
conflict of interest - by Daylily - January 22, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: conflict of interest - by Kaori - January 29, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: conflict of interest - by Daylily - February 05, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: conflict of interest - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: conflict of interest - by Daylily - February 15, 2020, 02:28 PM