Stavanger Bay Here I am [IC joining]
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I went ahead and edited your title and things. :3 I'm going to go ahead and fade this here.

If she'd have voiced her doubts aloud he might have dissuaded them, after all he hadn't spoken that she wasn't smart, only that she had no skills and there after lied to him about it. Ragnar had no patience for liars and he intended to nip it in the bud with her here and now and if she continued to do so she would find herself in the merciless hands of the winter, alone. He had not specifically added lying to the list of things the girl was to work on but it was implied and he trusted she was clever enough to pick up upon it. On the subject of Ypres dying Ragnar was silent though it had sparked his curiosity and the desire to go himself and see if it were true. He assumed that death was not something she would lie about but given the recent altercation moments ago he did not trust her entirely at her word. Ragnar kept his face stoic in light of the news not intending to let her know that it had claimed his interest if only because he wanted to prove that his grim prediction — that they would be their own destruction — had been true all along. “I am Ragnar,” The Jarl told her simply gesturing with his muzzle towards the forest. “Come, I will give you a tour.” With that he began walking leaving it up to her to follow along.

Messages In This Thread
Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 07, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 08, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 11, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 12, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 16, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 16, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 16, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 17, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 06:11 AM