Wheeling Gull Isle maybe i should start at the end
42 Posts
Ooc — Nukilik
It is fortunate for Nukilik that she comes from coastal blood, as the knowledge intrinsic to her family has been passed down in some form or another. She knows not to venture too close to the sea. When to visit the tide pools for easy hunting. What it means when birds circle from the air. It is not often she finds herself at the mercy of that knowledge though - and she does not know how she managed to be swept up by the same sea which usually keeps her fed. One miss-step too many — perhaps she had judged an area safe when it truly was not, and the sea had seen fit to sweep her away as penance.

Whatever the reason, she was lucky to be alive. Lucky for finding these sisters too; it felt like fate played a part in all of this.

The girl introduced herself and gave a name for the pale woman; she went on to explain their purpose upon the island, and Nukilik understood. They were trying to build a new home for themselves here. Had they chosen another location, Nukilik might have been left upon the beach to wither instead. She smiles softly and comments, Can I stay? But there is no real point in asking; she cannot go far in her current state and the sisters have seen fit to care for her so far. I am called Nukilik - but, she feels the dryness of her mouth and tries to swallow, then continues You can call me Nuka if that's easier.
Messages In This Thread
maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 11, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 11, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 11, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 12, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 12, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 02:11 PM