Kiss while your lips are still red
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

Knowing that she needed to put forth more of an effort to meet and greet others within the pack, she’d called out to the snowy colored female whose name she did not know, purely because she hadn’t made any sort of effort to know who was who and such within the pack. That would be her downfall if she planned on remaining within the pack ranks, she was sure of it. And since this was where her companion had chosen for them to be, she knew she needed to try to come out of the shell that seemed to have grown around her over time.

She offered a faint smile as the other greeted her in return. “No real reason,” she began to answer. “Just trying to meet others in the pack.” Rivet was feeling terribly awkward at the moment but was trying her best to not show it because it felt terribly unbecoming. “I’m Rivet,” she introduced herself, giving her muzzle a slight dip and adding a faint swish of her tail. “And you are…?” Rivet was being pleasant enough, or at least she hoped she was. Since her lover hadn’t given the name of the woman that she’d flirted with, Rivet had zero idea that this was the woman.

Messages In This Thread
Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - September 16, 2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - September 25, 2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - September 25, 2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 10, 2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 11, 2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 11, 2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 12, 2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 12, 2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 12, 2013, 04:19 PM