Whitebark Stream You turn every head but you don't see me.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He sensed the stranger's enthusiasm at the mention of a particular name - Akuti. It meant nothing to Artyom, though he felt it was no secret that Bhediya was something of a dark horse. Perhaps she'd gone by a different name in another place, another life - hadn't Dawn mentioned that to him before? He wasn't sure.

Anokhi pointed her snout his way and, surprised at the forward nature of her question, pricked a gilded lobe forward. He blinked at her, used this opportunity to better study the contours of her face, and twitched his nose in thought. 

She had to be related to Bhediya by blood.

"Apologies," he answered, acknowledging that he'd left all of this rather odd encounter fir Dawn to deal with. "It's nothing personal - we've just returned home from a long journey." It hadn't really been, not for him, but he worried for his mate's exhaustion.

Messages In This Thread
You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 07, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 08, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 09, 2020, 04:53 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 09, 2020, 05:12 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 09, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 12, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 12, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 12, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 16, 2020, 07:16 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 16, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 16, 2020, 09:01 AM