Witch's Marsh The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gannet smiled easily. I saw. I do now, for a while. He did not know how long he would stay, but it probably wouldn't be until summer. Not without at least returning and giving Mona an update. Ashlar wanted to come back. He'd been curious, but without his son's desire to return, likely Gannet would have remained gone. He'd always been rather transient in the lives of wolves around him.

Why did you leave? He'd thought she and Terance were close, so it was odd to see her gone. She seemed happy, though? Wherever she was, it was perhaps treating her well.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - January 24, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - January 29, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - February 17, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 22, 2020, 01:52 PM