Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

Gazing up at her lover’s beautiful face, staring into her intensely stunning eyes, Rivet felt herself falling in love with her companion all over again. That love shone brightly in her own mismatch colored eyes. She remained lying on her back even as the other female moved to sit beside her. Not a word escaped from Rivet as she listened to Turquoise’s words. She gave a slight shake of her head, which wasn’t easy in the position that she was lying in but she didn’t want to roll over.

"It wasn’t so much me agreeing to that, nor you asking it of me," she began. "It was my suggestion, and my choice, because I just want you to be happy. And if that means you finding what you want or need in the arms of another, then so be it." Deep down, though, it really did hurt her because she wanted to be what Turq wanted and needed. She wanted to be the one to fulfill Turq’s every desire, not some other woman. She fell silent, though, when Turquoise continued speaking, causing Rivet to tilt her head to the side, slightly, as curiosity began to fill her.

Rivet was curious both about Turquoise’s words, as well as the brief darkening in her eyes before they brightened again. She readily accepted the kiss from her lover, not ever turning away from Turq’s touches. But she was still curious, and that showed in her mismatched eyes. "What are you saying, Turq?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper, not wanting to do or say anything to kill the moment that they were currently sharing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 12:37 PM