Hushed Willows beautiful red bones
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
pale eyes did not miss the anger hidden in the laughter, she might always have fairy dust in her brain but she was still a healer. emotions were something her paid attention to, they were what needed to be nurtured just as much as the body. sadness was how the butterfly felt about being cast out though she felt she understood the reasoning. the children, the younger winged beings were able to survive outside better than the older ones. that had to be theor reasoning, it couldn't be because she was a poor healer or that the was not good enough. right? sadness was not the flame's response, like any fire fairy she was quick to choose anger over the decision and because of this deidra presses her much smaller frame against hers.

if she allowed it she would first push her nose into the girl's shoulder before allowing her body to swivel and press from shoulder to hip to hers. soft silver and bronze against wood and fire but if she pulled back she would simple let her tail swish and let her pale eyes show that she was here for orlaith.

"i am not sure.. more fairies will be happy here, i cannot wait to see what these willows look like in the spring hut i do love how the ice sparkles on them" her voice took a dreamy quality and she shifted her gaze to the sun glittering snow and ice clinging to the branches.
Messages In This Thread
beautiful red bones - by Orlaith - February 19, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: beautiful red bones - by Deidra - February 19, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: beautiful red bones - by Orlaith - February 20, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: beautiful red bones - by Deidra - February 22, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: beautiful red bones - by Orlaith - February 22, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: beautiful red bones - by Deidra - February 22, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: beautiful red bones - by Orlaith - February 24, 2020, 06:49 PM