Kiss while your lips are still red
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

The other female was pretty enough, but since her heart absolutely belonged to only one, she was unable to think of others in such a manner. After having asked the other female for her name, she stored away to memory the name that she was given, though taking note of the nickname. "I like it well enough," she replied, allowing her mismatched gaze to drift around for a moment before returning to the snowy colored female. "I grew up in a forest, so seem to have a certain drawing to them." No, she wasn’t about to launch into a personal history lesson. She was merely trying to help make conversation, something she wasn’t very good at.

"What about you?" she asked in return. "Are you liking it here? Settling in alright?" Since she wasn’t entirely sure just how long the other female had been here in the pack, she figured it was a polite thing to ask. Even though she’d been in the pack a while now, Rivet still didn’t know the entire forest as well as she should by now. She made a silent mental note to herself to remedy that, to stop being so antisocial and to learn her way around the entire territory. It would happen, but it was going to take some time.

Messages In This Thread
Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - September 16, 2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - September 25, 2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - September 25, 2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 10, 2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 11, 2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 11, 2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 12, 2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 12, 2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 12, 2013, 04:19 PM