Stavanger Bay escape from the fade
I AM THE STORM.
34 Posts
Ooc — x
The grin seems to melt into a slightly goofy smile, and Nefris finds her attention drifting a bit, intoxicated by the sweet scent and bell-chime voice of the High Priestess. She bites lazily at the tail tip that brushes her nose, purposefully missing and chomping the air with a snap of sharp teeth; a rare bit of play, something for their eyes alone. If another were present, she wouldn't dare be so casual with her queen. Her head dips, shaking almost imperceptibly for a moment as she shrugs off the feeling and reminds herself of her duty.
Still, she can't hold her tongue; she never can. Aye, 'tis bad manners, She responds playfully, glancing around to be certain they're still alone as she allows herself to fall behind the warden-queen. But what would a lowborn cur such as myself know o' manners, m'lady? Duty is my mistress, your safety my job. Mayhaps I ought to scour the waters before letting you near. Might be there's a fish or two with a taste for royal blood. The air turns crisp and damp as the sound of flowing water gets louder, and she starts to glimpse the lake through the trees, hints of the crashing falls. Her gaze turns to Valyri as they near the water, studying her intently as she watches for the queen's reaction.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
Messages In This Thread
escape from the fade - by Nefris - February 29, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: escape from the fade - by Valyri - March 01, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: escape from the fade - by Nefris - March 01, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: escape from the fade - by Valyri - March 01, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: escape from the fade - by Nefris - March 02, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: escape from the fade - by Valyri - March 02, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: escape from the fade - by Nefris - March 14, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: escape from the fade - by Valyri - March 14, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: escape from the fade - by Nefris - March 14, 2020, 09:02 PM