Greatwater Lake The rain is trying to drown my feet
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
She introduced herself and pointed to the direction of her home, but she didn't have much else to add before a fish came flying at her throat. It flopped toward him, and Dauntless looked at it with mild surprise. He'd never seen a fish fly out of water like that, and it didn't occur to him that the otter might have thrown it. Let's be real, Daunty is not the brightest.

A fish out of water was a fish for food, and he clamped down on it without a second thought before slurping the rest of it down his throat: tail and all. Once the last of it had made it down his gullet, he licked his lips. Well, that's one of the weirder things I've seen today, he commented. I'm Dauntless. I don't really live anywhere... yet.
Messages In This Thread
The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 07, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 07, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 19, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 22, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - March 05, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:00 AM