Neverwinter Forest please, let him be soft
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
it doesn't take long for someone to arrive to greet him; to atausiq's surprise. it shouldn't have, he reminds himself. easthollow had guardians that regularly patrolled and thus, it wasn't too far of an assumption to make that other packs would be the same. still, this merely goes to show his complete and utter lack of experience with these kinds of things. he'd been born into easthollow and up until recently, he'd imagined he'd never leave.

the uniquely patterned male that greets him does so with a grin. a sweep of atausiq's imperial jade gaze is given before it diverts; as he'd been taught to do. neverwinter forest. mal. atausiq, he offers, and then clarifies quietly with, i'm atausiq. just in case it wasn't immediately recognized as a name. if it wasn't recognized as a name, as he fears ...it wasn't as if atausiq could blame him. it was a weird sounding 'name', about as unusual as 'newt' but strange as the alias may be and sound ( even to him ) it fails to tie him to easthollow.

i'm looking to find out a bit more about this, uh, neverwinter forest ...maybe join if you have the space and would take me in. this is where being more of a presence on the borders might've been helpful, atausiq thinks; because he isn't real sure what to do, what information to offer.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 09, 2020, 01:54 AM