Stavanger Bay it was forever now its just for now
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,

Nerian was right in that regard in the deep recesses of her mind. No matter how upset Thistle was she would not accept an apology for emotions, not from anyone. There was no such thing and there should not be such a thing. Emotions did not have to be something one felt sorry for, there was no way to not feel them unless you were a sociopath or some sadistic psycho like the man with white eyes who had attacked Julooke, those men and women did not have feelings.

Thistle did not notice the other femme watching her as she walked, she probably would have paid it no mind anyway, simply because Nerian loved Ragnar as far as she knew. Thistle had never studied a female’s form was unsure if she ever would, not that she had ever even thought of it. The only two forms she had ever actually studied had been Crete’s and her husband’s and that was it. Crete had been a dalliance in a forest full of lust, and hormones and Ragnar well she loved him with every beat of her heart.

Thistle wagged her tail pleased, Thank you I thought so too. I thought once you had pups we could come here the children and I if it was needed. Most females do not like others near them. Not that you’ll be that way of course. Thistle listened with her ears forward genuinely interested in what the other female had to say. That’s great, yea I haven’t found a place like that yet, they always seem to stay moist where I take them I’ll remember that. She shifted so she could listen and watch the children at the same time.

She blinked in surprise as Nerian came at her, and she chuckled. Realizing it had been some time since she actually played, it might do her some good. She bent forward in a play bow her tail wagging and with a bark of laughter she gamboled forward to tug gently at Nerian’s ear and then keep running her head turned back just once to see if she would continue to play.

Messages In This Thread
it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 09, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 14, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 16, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 20, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 21, 2014, 11:17 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:46 PM