The Sunspire Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace limped up the mountain side, every step making him grit his fangs tighter, until he was certain he would break them off. The constant pull and tightening of whatever was inside there caused him to squeeze his eyes so tight it looked as if he was crying. It was getting better, but there were days where he wanted to scream at the sky and literally rip out Scimitar’s throat, no matter that he was the one that instigated, he had not left the brute permanently marred, the bastard.

Jace let a sigh of relief reach his lip as he saw the steam and Ferdie, without an invitation he slowly made his way down into the springs. The tangy smell of sulfur made him want to gag a little bit, but once the first lap of the gentle warmth hit his chest, nothing else mattered. He tilted his large head and took a deep breath and then just laid there his eyes closed in bliss as the pain began to finally subside. this sucks Ferdie sucks.

I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 20, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 22, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 23, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 10:54 AM