Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

She didn’t even flinch when her lover fell upon her, shoving her to the ground and kissing her repeatedly. "Always," she readily responded. Forever would she belong to her beloved Turquoise and to no one else. Her smile widened and her tail swayed more against the ground behind her as her mate murmured the name that Rivet would from hence forth be known as; Rivet Blackthorn. It had such a beautiful ring to it, and it made her insanely happy, that’s for sure. This would be the absolute start of a whole new life, as far as she was concerned.

When Turq rolled off her and slumped on the floor of their den, Rivet shifted to snuggle against her. "It can wait," she agreed, giving a slight nod of her head. She didn’t want Turq to do anything that would cause her discomfort because of her lingering illness. In the meantime, though, Rivet would continue to take care of her mate. "Is there anything I can get for you? Are you hungry at all?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 11, 2013, 10:05 AM