Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

The only reason she’d voiced that she didn’t mind waiting was because she was still very worried about Turq’s lingering illness. Plus, they had plenty of time to get freaky, a whole lifetime. Words were plenty enough, for now, that they were mates. It wasn’t like they hadn’t gotten freaky with it repeatedly up to now. Once Turq was better, though…

She could easily have curled up with her mate and gone back to sleep for a while if Turq didn’t need anything. When the larger female expressed wanting some food, Rivet didn’t hesitate to get to her paws. It wasn’t going to be just a quick trip, though, since Turq wanted to accompany her. "There’s a cache that I’ve been keeping stocked a little bit from here," she replied. Turning toward the entrance of their den, she glanced over her shoulder, mostly to make sure that Turq wasn’t going to suddenly fall over or something.

Leading the way out of the den, she headed in the direction of the cache. Taking it slow and easy, it was about a five minute walk from the entrance of their den to the cache. "I’ll dig something out for you," she said once they’d stopped, motioning for Turq to sit or something.

Turning her attention to the cache, she dug into the dirt that she’d covered the opening with. Reaching into the cache, she pulled out a fat rabbit that she’d killed just the night before. Giving her head a shake while holding the rabbit, she flung some of the dirt off of it before turning to her mate and setting the rabbit at her paws. "This one is freshest."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 11, 2013, 11:18 AM