crown of roses
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri did not see the inner turmoil with the new Queen. And he had never known that she disliked him, that she saw him as competition. It was not usual for other’s to see him as competition, so he didn’t even think about it. He was what he was and that was pretty much it, what you saw was what you get.

Sitri did not speak any venom, or hold any ill will toward any of his pack mates, except maybe Kaname. But that was borne of protectiveness that burst into his breast hot and biting, when he heard the other talk about Tyrande. Knowing full well that the two did not like each other, but fact of the matter was she was his only friend and he would not have anyone hurt her, he finally had a friend.

Sitri stared at her for a moment trying had to process everything she just said then he spoke you were jealous of sitri? A slave?. He tilted his head unsure what else to say and alittle floored to be honest. He shifted his weight and looked down, not because he didn’t want her to see his emotions, she couldn’t anyway he was very school in neutral expressions, but rather to gather his own thoughts to himself. Sitri did not think badly of anyone, you is his pack mate, his family so, Sitri does not need to start over, but if you do we can. he grew quiet those few words feeling like he had spoken a long winded speech, when in retrospect he hadn’t at all.
Messages In This Thread
crown of roses - by Cara - August 13, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: crown of roses - by Sitri - August 14, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: crown of roses - by Cara - August 16, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: crown of roses - by Sitri - August 18, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: crown of roses - by Cara - August 18, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: crown of roses - by Sitri - August 21, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: crown of roses - by Cara - August 22, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: crown of roses - by Sitri - August 22, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: crown of roses - by Cara - August 25, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: crown of roses - by Sitri - August 29, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: crown of roses - by Cara - August 29, 2014, 07:37 PM