Sea Lion Shores And build a lego house.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
and out of all these things i've done, i think i love you better now
Paar's copper eyes closed over and she inhaled deeply the scent of her companion as he lowered his crown to carefully touch his muzzle to her velvet cheek. Her heart jumped within her ribcage at the contact, and she tried to remain in control. But Shadow remained calm and handled the situation gracefully, while Paarthurnax was struggling to prevent herself from crumbling.

He said he'd never been with anyone, which did not answer her question. For all she knew, Shadow could easily be pursuing the idea of courting not only her but various other she-wolves, and fresh jealousy burned through her veins. Paarthurnax had never really known envy in her life, and although she had no claim over Shadow and although she was unaware of her feelings toward him, she could not bear the idea of him wooing another. The bi-coloured medic opened her copper eyes again, and she met those of her sterling pack-mate as he questioned her. "No," she answered softly, "I just... I haven't stopped thinking about when you told me I was beautiful."

She shyly blinked down, a wavering smile hinting at her lips. Paarthurnax was admittedly nervous about this discussion, as she sought desperately for the right things to say. None sprung to mind, and she felt guilty for it; she knew she liked Shadow, that maybe she could learn to love him, and the idea of losing the opportunity to let their relationship bloom pained her. But she was unwilling to dive head-first into dedication that she did not know she could promise. "I don't know how I feel about it," the lithe beauty admitted, and swallowed her heart as it promptly rose to take up residence in her throat. "I guess, what I'm trying to say is that... I don't want you to give up on me, or lose hope, but I need time."

TABLE BY JOHN · STOCK BY .v1ctor Casale. @ FLICKR
Messages In This Thread
And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 19, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 19, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 20, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 20, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 21, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 11:37 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 24, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 25, 2014, 01:23 AM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 25, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 26, 2014, 01:20 AM