The Sunspire Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace didn't move when his leader and friend touched his broad shoulder, just turned his head so blue eyes could look at Ferdie as he spoke. Jace wasn't entirely fond of the warm water, but he needed to heal as fast as possible and this helped so he didn't complain.

Jace laughed as Ferdie got out of the water never will like the water will you friend. Shook his head Ferdie was by far an unusual wolf, but he liked him just the same. Jace shifted so that more of his injured leg was in the water and looked up at Ferdie.

He shook large head and spoke softly What is it you want to speak with me about Ferdie? he grew quiet and merely waited blue eyes assessing and ears perked forward to catch the words the older male had to speak.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 20, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 22, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 23, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 10:54 AM