Redhawk Caldera It's a long way down
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He listened to Valour's update- pupdate? And grinned, before turning to clean his wound. "A new generation of killers. Or warriors, depending on who trains them." His mind went back to how Nix had taught him to handle pups- his first time in the dens had left him scarred for life. "Where I come from we would test them at two weeks. We would kill all but the strongest two- and any shewolf who stood in the way. Somewhere out there I have a son, if Nix didn't kill him." 
He didn't honestly know why he was sharing this information- he was many things, but he wasn't a pup killer. Or a raper, and yet Nix had forced Vicuna to lay with him. Every detestable thing he had ever done was at Nix's orders. "And how about you? You find yourself a family this season?" He was curious, and seeing pups from his little student- Adopted son?- would be enough to bring him back to the Nightwalkers. 
At Valour's question he frowned. "Seemed alright. Haven't seen him in about a month- running a ragtag bunch of wolves, trying to start his own pack." Had he again put his trust in the wrong wolf? He notes the jealousy in the kid's voice and chuckled. "I only stayed with the Nightwalkers for you, kid. I thought you had run off and got yourself killed like our kind tend to do." 
Messages In This Thread
It's a long way down - by Memory - March 19, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 20, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 21, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 21, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 21, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 24, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 24, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 24, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 24, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 25, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 25, 2020, 06:52 PM